TAKE POLE POSITION FOR Moto ACTION
- World leaders in VIP hospitality and Team Experiences for MotoGP, WorldSBK & Isle of Man TT
- Incentive travel, corporate entertainment, team building
- A team at each MotoGP, SBK & TT event world-wide
- Luxury accommodation and services at most events
- Sponsors of several riders and teams in MotoGP, SBK and the TT
- Authorised MotoGP VIP Village agents & SBK VIP agents & TT VIP
- 10+ years of experience
Pole Position Travel is part of the Pole Position Group, a privately owned group of companies providing MotoGP, World SBK and Isle of Man TT event solutions to corporations as well as individual clients. The company's mission is to make every event an unforgettable experience for our clients and partners. We have been operating as a separate company since 2005, having run our MotoGP tours since 2002. Read More
How we work
The Pole Position Travel team is a dynamic international and multilingual group of people that will ensure your corporate event will be a first class experience. As part of our added value, we send expert, multi-lingual teams to all our events, with experience in the sport, travel and top customer service. Read More
Our philosophy is "deliver more than expected, and then add some more". Whether in the MotoGP VIP Village, the SBK Club VIP, the Isle of Man TT Platinum VIP, one of our exclusive Team Experiences, or one our various private hospitality units, we pride ourselves on offering all clients the very best experience, with our personal expertise taking care of every detail. We don't just hand you a ticket and let you fend for yourself - we are always on hand to ensure you enjoy the maximum experience, not to mention best value!
ClubGP Team Experience
We work with three MotoGP Teams (Aprilia Gresini, Pramac Ducati and CWM LCR Honda) to bring top "insider" experiences. We also have our own Pole Position Club hospitality in the paddock for Moto2/Moto3 experiences. In WorldSBK we are partners with 2013 World Champions factory Kawasaki Racing where we can offer full team experiences on their own or as an enhancement to the VIP. At the Isle of Man TT we sponsor the sidecar team of world champions Ben & Tom Birchall with Klaffi Sidecars, and rising star Dean Hamilton, all customers are automaticaly guests of these. Read More
2014 was a record-setting year for Pole Position Travel. Some highlights were:
- VIP facilities & clients at 32 events
- We had over 150 VIPs at the Malaysian MotoGP, setting a high water mark for us
- We entertained over 260 people as team guests in MotoGP and our newly launched Pole Position Club, including a record-breaking 75 team guests at the British Grand Prix
- Launched a new partnership with MotoGP team Pramac Ducati, and expanded our existing relationships with Team Honda Gresini and LCR Honda
- We did our first sponsorship in World SBK, going straight to the top with the world champion team Kawasaki. We entertained over 40 team/VIP guests over the season
- Our largest Isle of Man TT - bringing the event to the 7th largest event we did in 2014!
- We brought several sponsors into the sport, notably the new LCR Honda title sponsor CWM FX
- Huge parties and guest speakers including Scott Redding, Julian Ryder, Cal Crutchlow, Team Honda Gresini, Yonny Hernandez, team bosses Lucio Cecchinello (LCR Honda) and Francesco Guiodotti (Pramac Ducati) as well as many Moto3 and Moto2 riders and others.
- We raised over €20,000 for charity at our charity auctions in Brno and Valencia in addition to our contributions in London, Silverstone and Ireland
It was a busy year!
Hear from our clients
(Misano 2014) I had a truly extraordinary experience at Misano and Aragon that I'm still trying to mentally reconcile. ... I cannot thank you enough for your efforts. You made doors open through your relationships with the teams and riders.... - VIP customer, Australia
(Jerez SBK 2014) I would just like to say thank you for such an amazing weekend at Jerez WSB. I cannot put into words what an amazing time we had. We got everything we expected and so much more.... - VIP customer, Ireland
(Sepang MotoGP 2012) I am writing a note to you and your team on behalf of myself and my guests. It is difficult to come up with the right words to describe the experience you created for us over this weekend ... You have far gone out of the way to deliver more than promised. - Corporate customer, Australia
(Silverstone MotoGP 2010) "All of the guests that attended had a wonderful day and being able to experience the paddock from the perspective that your kindness allowed, provided a totally unique experience for everyone." - Hewlett Packard, UK
2016 Calendar launched
The final 2016 MotoGP calendar has been confirmed. More...
|0||03-Feb||Sepang MotoGP Test|
|19-Feb||Phillip Island MotoGP Test|
|1||20-Mar||Grand Prix of Qatar|
|2||03-Apr||Argentina Grand Prix|
|3||10-Apr||Texas Grand Prix|
|4||24-Apr||Gran Premio De España|
|5||08-May||Grand Prix De France|
|6||22-May||Gran Premio D’Italia|
|7||05-Jun||Gran Premi De Catalunya|
|9||17-Jul||Motorrad Grand Prix Deutschland|
|10||14-Aug||Austrian Grand Prix|
|11||21-Aug||Grand Prix České republiky|
|12||04-Sep||British Grand Prix|
|13||11-Sep||Gran Premio San Marino|
|14||25-Sep||Gran Premio de Aragón|
|15||16-Oct||Grand Prix of Japan|
|16||23-Oct||Australian Grand Prix|
|17||30-Oct||Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix|
|18||13-Nov||Gran Premio Valencia|
The VIP Village - the pinnacle of MotoGP hospitality
We are authorised resellers of the top hospitality product in MotoGP - the official Dorna MotoGP VIP Village. This provides top specification food, drink and facilities; enhanced with pit lane walks, paddock tours, and even service road tours at some circuits! We enhance this already great product by putting our own EXPERT GUIDE into the Village and doing private garage and paddock tours in conjunction with our sponsored teams/riders. More...
Isle of Man TT VIP Tour!
Join us for the ultimate motorcycle event: the legendary Isle of Man TT. We are the acknowledged top VIP tour for the TT - we have 20 of the 30 Platinum VIP Sr race day hospitality places (which include a closed circuit track lap!) More...
ClubGP - the Team Experience
We are now able to offer our top customers very special 'team experiences' inside the paddock! We work with several MotoGP and Moto2/3 teams to provide the very best of racing action. We have our own hospitality in the paddock, the Pole Position Club. Ask about the very rare PLATINUM package which puts you on the MotoGP Grid! More...
We have launched our World Superbike programme with full packages and VIP hospitality. For those afficionados of motorsport we are working with factory team Kawasaki to offer full Team Experiences inside the paddock and garage. More...
2016 Special Hospitalities
In addition to our usual VIP Village and Team Experiences at all MotoGP events, at our top events we feature additional hospitality options offering paddock tours and rider appearances. Check these out:
Italy 20-22 May
Mugello Platinum Terrace Hospitality
- Spain 3-5 June
Catalunya Pit Lane Suite Hospitality
- Austria 12-14 August
Steirer Club Hospitality
- Czech republic 19-21 August
Brnograndprix.com Club Hospitality
- United Kingdom 2-4 September
Silverstone Champions' Club-The Brit Suite
- San Marino - Misano 9-11 September
San Marino Hospitality Pavilion
- Malaysia 11-13 November
Sepang Pole Position Hospitality
Check out our main web site for all news including event reports, USA special edition, special offers and more. All news...
Representation in UK +44 191 406 6260 Republic of Ireland +353 1 657 1933 USA +1 800 501 0302
Australia +61 3 8376 7755 South Africa +27 10 500 3898 Czech Republic +420 222 313 663 France +33 2 76 64 02 27 Spain +34 96 314 0375