Insider Experiences in MotoGP and WorldSBK
What is ClubGP?
ClubGP is our set of products designed to get our most discerning clients right into the heart of MotoGP, SBK and the TT.
Pole Position Travel has built up a strong portfolio of sponsored and partner teams and riders across all fields we operate. Through these associations, we are able to put together unique and exciting experiences at events world wide.
This make us unique in this business - we don't just sell the sport, we are part of it! We are proud of "our boys" and when one of them takes a podium, we are just as excited as our customers standing next to us at parc fermé!
When you purchase a ClubGP product from us, you are actually joining the exclusive "club" of moto insiders, and in a very real way helping to support the sport.
Full details of each product are below. This year we are offering:
MotoGP Sponsor - A unique opportunity to be a sponsor of a MotoGP (or Moto2/3) Team for a weekend! More...
MotoGP Team Experience - A guest of one of our three partner MotoGP teams! Now with PLATINUM upgrade. More...
Pole Position Club - Our own paddock hospitality giving you a Moto2/Moto3 experience. More...
ClubGP MotoNight - Saturday night inside the paddock as a guest of one of our MotoGP team partners. More...
ClubGP Insider's Night - An informal evening in the paddock (usually Thursday) with dinner in our Pole Position Club. More...
MotoGP Test Events - A very exclusive day as a guest of a MotoGP team at one of the official tests. More...
SBK Team Experience - A weekend as a guest of our partner Superbike team. More...
Custom corporate experiences - we can tailor a special programme for your group. More...
Indicative prices are set out below. All are per person. Discounts are offered for those on one of our inclusive tour packages with accommodation, transport, guides and much more. Prices are expressed in EUR however they are fixed per event. We quote and accept payments in EUR, GBP, USD, AUD & CZK.
In addtion to the ability to book the wonderful ClubGP products and the benefits pertaining to these, ClubGP members enjoy:
Priority booking. All ClubGP products are in strictly limited availability.
First notification. ClubGP members are part of our private 'ClubGP' mailing list to which we will make announcements of new products and ClubGP services before putting on the web site
Discounts. ClubGP members at MotoGP & Moto2/Moto3 enjoy a permanent (non-cumulative) 5% discount on all package and ticket bookings. Furthermore, MotoGP members also have a 3% discount on VIP Village and 5% on further ClubGP products. These discounts apply for ALL bookings in the season, not just ClubGP events.
To maintain your membership all you need to do is purchase any qualifying product during the year (MotoGP or World Superbike)
The ultimate way to spend a MotoGP weekend! You are a VIP guest of a MotoGP team. Available at all events (however hospitality is limited at non-European events and there is no dinner)
- Private guided tour of the MotoGP Paddock
- Introduction to the team and riders (photo/signature opportunities)
- Team Hospitality (at European rounds) including drinks, lunch & all day access to hospitality unit
- Track visit to service road (restricted at some venues)
- Private tour of team garage
- Team merchandise and discount voucher for further purchases
- Welcome pack with programme, Pole Position Travel merchandise and goodies
- Dedicated Pole Position Travel guide
- Qualifying day MotoGP night (see below, only for weekend customers, only Europe)
|MotoGP Team Experience||Standard||Platinum|
|Race Day only||€995||€2295|
|Non-European event (weekend only)||€1195||€2495|
Our partner teams are: (see more details to right)
- Aprilia Gresini
- CWM LCR Honda
- Pramac Ducati
At the time of booking you may choose which team you wish to join, subject to availability (which in any case is quite limited for all events, especially Italian rounds)
For the ultimate experience (short of sponsorship - if this is of interest read more here) we can offer a VERY LIMITED number of PLATINUM Team Experiences. In addition to the normal MotoGP Team Experience, we add:
- MotoGP GRID access
- Service road tour in official car (restricted at some rounds)
- Track Pass for a session (granting full access to service road, restricted at some rounds)
- Private rider meeting (at rider convenience, circumstances permitting)
- Team merchandise
- Free access to garage (apart from when generally closed)
The upgrade adds €1300 to the above prices. No more than TWO customers per team per event permitted. Availability and services at Italian rounds restricted - please enquire.
If you want to experience the "inside track" on MotoGP but don't need to go the full experience with a MotoGP team, our Pole Position Club is just for you! We have our own hospitality (shared with a MotoGP team) inside the paddock. The facility comes with our private dining tables, chairs, CCTV so you can see all the action, a "relax area" with easy chairs, and our full time Pole Position Travel guides on hand to help you make the most of your experience. Discounts for package customers.
- Free access to the Pole Position Club hospitality
- Soft drinks, coffee, beer & wine all day
- Welcome pack with special Pole Position Travel merchandise, handy bag, marker pens, official programme & more
- Garage tours of partner teams (see photo)
- Rider meets, guest speakers in the Club
- Discounts on Team Merchandise
- Pole Position Travel staff on hand
- Optional Saturday night dinner (just €40)
|Pole Position Club||Weekend||Sunday|
Spend the evening in the MotoGP paddock & dine with the team! Available for all European events. We take you on a tour of the paddock, visit several garages, meet riders, share drinks at several of our partner teams' hospitalities, and have a great dinner! Usually with Aprilia Gresini, but we may vary on some events. INCLUDED with weekend MotoGP Team experiences!
- Return transfer from our hotel (package customers only, others depending on space)
- Free access to the Paddock Saturday evening
- Tour of the Paddock and Team Pits
- Happy Hour drinks in a MotoGP Team hospitality
- Dinner inside the MotoGP Team hospitality
- Dedicated Pole Position Travel guide
Get an insider view of MotoGP and a taste of the paddock at our very special Thursday night meetings! We take you up to the track, where you will have a paddock pass for the evening. A tour of the paddock and some of our partners' garages, full access to the Pole Position Club for drinks (including beer & wine), meet up with some riders and dinner at the Club. Thursday evening the teams and riders are a bit more relaxed, making for a very informal and fun evening!
- Thursday evening access to MotoGP paddock
- Drinks in the Pole Position Club hospitality (and usually also with our partner MotoGP team CWM LCR Honda)
- Private tour of Team garage
- Private meeting with one of our sponsored riders
- Dinner in the Pole Position Club
- Return transfer from our hotels (for package customers, non-package if space available)
- Dedicated Pole Position Travel guide
All prices are subject to availability and quoted as per person
Spend the day with a MotoGP team at one of the MotoGP Tests! We take you up to the track on Monday following the MotoGP where a test is scheduled (provisionally Jerez, Catalunya, Brno, and the Tuesday after Valencia). You are a team guest, and we will see the garages, the paddock and catch up with riders at this very relaxed setting without the usual hordes of tourists. Full hospitality, including lunch & drinks, and a special talk from a special guest makes this a fascinating day.
We also do a speciality tour to the pre-season test at Sepang. More information...
- Exclusive access to circuit and paddock
- MotoGP Team hospitality
- Access to Team Pits
- Lunch with guest 'insider' speaker
- Return transfer from our hotel
- Dedicated Pole Position Travel guide
We are sponsors of the top team in World Superbikes - the 2013 world champions Kawasaki.
Our Team Experience puts you in the heart of the racing, with full access to the Kawasaki garage, private tours, rider meetings, and the superb Kawasaki hospitality. You can purchase the team experience on its own, however all of our SBK VIP customers also get the Kawasaki experience included!
- Full paddock access
- Drinks and snacks in Kawasaki hospitality
- Lunch with team (Team Experience customers; VIPS eat in the VIP lounge)
- Private tour of Team Pits & routine access (depending on circuit) to the garage
- Genuine Kawasaki merchandise & 'goodie bag' plus further discounts at the Kawasaki shop
- Access to press conferences
- Access to parc ferme when Kawasaki takes a podium
|SBK Team Experience (approx price)||Price|
All prices are subject to availability and quoted as per person. See all our SBK offers
If you have any special requirements we can tailor-make a MotoGP or SBK experience for you or your company.
- Conference/meeting facilities
- Rider appearances, motivational talks
- Unique experiences such as pillion MotoGP rides, Service Road tours, Podium ceremonies
- Private hospitality units, private VIP Village suites
- Dedicated multi-lingual guides
Just contact us!
Our partner teams & riders
|We are delighted to work with the following teams & riders to bring you the best the sport has to offer.|
|Aprilia Gresini. Featuring Spanish rider Alvaro Bautista & Italian Marco Melandri. Providing most of our team experiences, tests & MotoGP Nights. The most successful privateer team in MotoGP. Switched to Aprilia for 2015. See photos here|
|CWM LCR Honda. Featuring British rider Cal Crutchlow (whom we sponsor) and young Australian Jack Miller. Apart from Team Experiences, their hospitality is always open to us!|
|Pramac Ducati. Featuring Columbian rider Yonny Hernandez and Italian Danilo Petrucci. Full factory support, a must for Ducati fans, and our featured guests speakers at several events. Great hospitality.|
|Sam Lowes #22 (England) 2013 World Supersport Champion. 2014 rookie in Moto2, returns in 2015 with SpeedUp Racing.|
|Jakub Kornfeil #84 (Czech). 2009 Red Bull Rookie World Champion. Finshed 12 in 2011, being the only rider to finish all races. Riding Moto3 for Sepang Circuit team|
|Brad Binder #41 (South Africa) The fastest man in South Africa - Rookie year in Moto3 championship coming from impressive Red Bull Rookies season. 2 podiums in 2014. Riding in top team: Red Bull Ajo!|
|Darryn Binder #40 (South Africa) Brad's younger brother, a rookie this year in Moto3 with Team Ambrogio.|
|John McPhee #7 (Scotland) Scotland's great hope - his progression up to Moto3 has been astounding, with several near-podiums in 2014!|
|Factory Team Kawasaki Racing We are honoured to be partners with the most exciting team in SBK.Tom Sykes was 2013 world champion; having lost by 0.5 points in 2012 and 2014 went down to the last race! The team was almost never off the podium! In 2015 he is joined by Irishman Johnny Rea.|
Isle of Man TT
|Danny Webb #99 (England). One of the very few to move from MotoGP to road racing. Astonishing result in TT rookie year 2014 - 4 trophies including 1 silver! We have been supporting since 2005!|
|Dean Harrison (England) Winner of Lightweight TT in 2014, one of the rising stars with 2 wins and 7 podiums so far in TT!|
|Manx Gas Racing (aka Klaffi Sidecars) (Austria/UK). Featuring world champions Ben & Tom Birchall. Sidecar race winners in 2013. Team led by former world champion Klaus Klaffenbock|
Representation in UK +44 191 406 6260 Republic of Ireland +353 1 657 1933 USA +1 800 501 0302
Australia +61 3 8376 7755 South Africa +27 10 500 3898 Czech Republic +420 222 313 663